*** UPDATED FOR 2016***
**PLEASE NOTE** Registration is FULL for the minors team (birthdates ranging between 10/01/06-9/30/08) and VERY close to being full for the FLAG squad (birthdates ranging between 10/01/08-9/30/11). Please contact me if you are interested in the final two spots for the flag team. Spots are still available for the junior and senior squads.
We are looking forward to an exciting 2016 cheerleading season! Registrations will be conducted through the MAA Website.
The registration period will open on MAY 1st and end on MAY 31st. When a team reaches capacity, registration will be closed for that team. Space tends to fill quickly, so register early.
Registration cost is $165 and includes your child's cheerleading camp, competition choreography, warm up rental, pink bow, camp outfit, competition fee and more!
**Please mark your calendars with the following VERY important dates**
Tuesday, August 9th and Thursday, August 11th: Competition choreography 5:30pm-8:00pm
Saturday, August 13th: Chesterfield Cheer League Summer Cheer Camp at Fame 9:00am-12:00pm for flag and 9:00-3:00 for Minors, Juniors, and Seniors
Cheer ages (as of September 30th)
Flag: ages 5-7 (10/1/08 - 9/30/11)
Minors: ages 8-9 (10/1/06 - 9/30/08)
Juniors: ages 10-11 (10/1/04 - 9/30/06)
Seniors: ages 12-14 (1/1/02 - 9/30/04)
You can register online at http://www.maasports.net/. In addition, you will need to complete the following forms, print them out and mail them to me with a copy of your child’s birth certificate (unless I already have on file).
- MAA 2016 Registration Form
- 2016 CCL Medical Waiver
- Parent Code of Conduct/Athlete Code of Conduct
These forms can be found under the Documents link on the website. Please mail or drop off all the following forms to:
930 Roll Drive
Midlothian, VA 23114
Once you are signed up, I will email you the 2016 Cheerleader and Parent Information Packet with everything you will need to know for the season!
If you have decided not to cheer this year, MAA is offering a UNIFORM BUYBACK. The association will purchase your uniform back at a cost of $25 for the vest and $25 for the skirt as long at the uniform is in good condition without stains or tears. Uniform buyback night will be Tuesday, May 3rd from 6:00-7:00 pm in the JB Watkins Cafeteria.
We will be keeping the same uniform and bow as last year.
There will be a uniform fitting on Monday, June 6th from 6:00-7:30 pm in the JB Watkins Cafeteria. On this night, you may do the following:
1. You may purchase one from me that was used last year: $30 per vest or $30 per skirt. First come, first serve.
2. If part or all of your uniform no longer fits, you may swap it out with a uniform that has been bought back at no additional cost.
3. If you wish or need to purchase a NEW uniform, you can be fitted for one this night.
The cost of a new uniform is $120.00. This is for the vest and skirt only.
- You will also need navy briefs and a navy long sleeved liner for the season. If you need new briefs or a liner, they can be purchased separately at www.omnicheer.com.
- If you need a new bow, the cost is $10. These can be ordered on the Sizing Order Form.
Looking forward to a great season!
For questions please contact:
Joi Delaney @ (804)539-3494 or