MAA Boys Basketball
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
CBL Application to Play (Click link)
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Divisions of Play:
Note: Ages are as of December 31, 2018
Rookies: 7 & 8yrs
Cubs: 9yrs & Under
Bears: 10yrs & Under
Minors: 11yrs & Under
Nets: 12yrs & Under
Intermediate: 13yrs & Under
Juniors: 15yrs & Under
Seniors: 18yrs & Under
# Teams/Divisions will be determined by player evaluations and participation level
*Age as of December 31, 2018*
Eighteen (18) year old players CANNOT participate if they reach the age of nineteen (19) prior to the end of the Senior Division season. Seven (7) year old players MUST be seven prior to December 31, 2018.
- The registration cost will be $150.00/player.
- Fees must be paid upon registration. If payment is not received your registration will become inactive.
Season at a Glance 2018
- OCT 9th - NOV 11TH OPEN REGISTRATION PERIOD
- NOV 12th - NOV 20th OPEN GYM/PLAYER ASSESSMENTS
- NOV 26th - FULL PRACTICE BEGINS IN ASSIGNED GYMS
- DEC 9th - PRE-SEASON GAMES @ VARIOUS GYMS
- DEC 20th - JAN 1st - ALL GYMS CLOSED FOR HOLIDAY BREAK
- Schedules are released after the Holiday.
- JAN 2nd - FULL PRACTICE BEGINS - ALL ASSIGNED GYMS/TIMES
- JAN 5th - GAMES BEGIN FOR NETS, INTERMEDIATE, JUNIORS, SENIORS
- JAN 5th - CLINICS BEGIN FOR ROOKIES
- JAN 12th - GAMES BEGIN FOR CUBS, BEARS, AND MINORS
- FEB 2nd - GAMES FOR ROOKIES BEGIN
- FEB 3rd - SUPER BOWL - NO GAMES - POTENTIAL SNOW MAKE UP DAY
- FEB 9th - FEB 16th - SENION AND JUNIOR PLAYOFFS
- FEB 16th - FEB 23rd - INTERMEDIATE & NETS PLAYOFFS
- FEB 23rd - MAR 2nd - MINORS AND BEARS PLAYOFFS
- MAR 1st - LAST DAY OF PRACTICE
- MAR 2nd - MAR 9th - CUBS PLAYOFFS
- MARCH 9th - LEAGUE SEASON ENDS
Midlothian Athletic Association serves children ages 7 -18 who reside in the J.B. Watkins Elementary School attendance zone. If your child does not reside in the Watkins attendance zone, he/she must receive a waiver or loaner from his/her "home" association.
Games are held on Saturday and/or Sunday for most divisions as well as on weeknights in the Junior and Senior Divisions.
Games may be held at any gym in Chesterfield County and may involve 30 minutes or more of drive time.
All divisions except Rookies have an "A" league and a "B" league. Players are assigned to "A" or "B" teams based on player evaluations. Every team in each division except Rookies participates in a season ending tournament. The intent is to place players of similar skill levels on the same team and to create a competitive teams. Our goal is to provide all players with an opportunity to learn, compete and enjoy the game of basketball.
ALL COACHES and assistant coaches are required to have, and display during games, a valid Chesterfield County Volunteer Eligibility Card. This certifies that they have passed a background check by the Chesterfield County Police Dept. For More information: Background Checks (click link)
Midlothian Athletic Association is a member of the Chesterfield Basketball League. Information about the league including bylaws, rules, administrators, schedules, standings, etc. can be found on the league website: www.chesterfieldbasketball.org (click link)
For additional questions regarding boys basketball at Midlothian Athletic Association contact:
Dylan Brod at email@example.com