MAA Boys Basketball
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN 10/5/17
CBL Application to Play (Click link)
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Divisions of Play:
Note: Ages are as of December 31, 2017
Rookies: 7 & 8yrs
Cubs: 9yrs & Under
Bears: 10yrs & Under
Minors: 11yrs & Under
Nets: 12yrs & Under
Intermediate: 13yrs & Under
Juniors: 15yrs & Under
Seniors: 18yrs & Under
# Teams/Divisions will be determined by player evaluations and participation level
*Age as of December 31, 2017*
Eighteen (18) year old players CANNOT participate if they reach the age of nineteen (19) prior to the end of the Senior Division season. Seven (7) year old players MUST be seven prior to December 31, 2017.
- The registration cost this year if you need a uniform will be $155.00/player.
- The registration cost if you are reusing a uniform from a previous year will be $90.00/player.
- Fees must be paid upon registration. If payment is not received your registration will become inactive.
Season at a Glance 2017
- OCT 4th - NOV 11TH OPEN REGISTRATION PERIOD
- NOV 13th - NOV 21st OPEN GYM/PLAYER ASSESSMENTS
- NOV 27th - FULL PRACTICE BEGINS IN ASSIGNED GYMS
- DEC 9th - PRE-SEASON GAMES @ VARIOUS GYMS
- DEC 17th - JAN 2nd ALL GYMS CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK
- JAN 2nd - FULL PRACTICE BEGINS - ALL ASSIGNED GYMS/TIMES
- JAN 6th - GAMES BEGIN FOR NETS, INTERMEDIATE, JUNIORS, SENIORS
- JAN 6th - CLINICS BEGIN FOR ROOKIES
- JAN 13th - GAMES BEGIN FOR CUBS, BEARS, AND MINORS
- FEB 3rd - GAMES FOR ROOKIES BEGIN
- FEB 4th - SUPER BOWL - NO GAMES - POTENTIAL SNOW MAKE UP DAY
- FEB 10th - FEB 17th SENIOR & JUNIOR PLAYOFFS
- FEB 23rd - SENIOR & JUNIOR ALL STAR GAMES
- FEB 17th - FEB 24th - INTERMEDIATE & NETS PLAYOFFS
- FEB 24th - MAR 3rd - MINORS AND BEARS PLAYOFFS
- MAR 2nd - INTERMEDIATE & NETS ALL STAR GAMES
- MAR 3rd - MAR 10th - CUBS PLAYOFFS
- MAR 9th - MINORS AND BEARS ALL STAR GAME
- MARCH 10th - LEAGUE SEASON ENDS
Midlothian Athletic Association serves children ages 7 -18 who reside in the J.B. Watkins Elementary School attendance zone. If your child does not reside in the Watkins attendance zone, he/she must receive a waiver or loaner from his/her "home" association.
Games are held on Saturday and/or Sunday for most divisions as well as on weeknights in the Junior and Senior Divisions. There may be one or two games during the week for each division in 2016.
Games may be held at any gym in Chesterfield County and may involve 30 minutes or more of drive time.
All divisions except Rookies and Cubs have an "A" league and a "B" league. Players are assigned to "A" or "B" teams based on player evaluations. Every team in each division except Rookies participates in a season ending tournament. The intent is to place players of similar skill levels on the same team and to create a competitive teams. Our goal is to provide all players with an opportunity to learn, compete and enjoy the game of basketball.
ALL COACHES and assistant coaches are required to have, and display during games, a valid Chesterfield County Volunteer Eligibility Card. This certifies that they have passed a background check by the Chesterfield County Police Dept. For More information: Background Checks (click link)
Midlothian Athletic Association is a member of the Chesterfield Basketball League. Information about the league including bylaws, rules, administrators, schedules, standings, etc. can be found on the league website: www.chesterfieldbasketball.org (click link)
For additional questions regarding boys basketball at Midlothian Athletic Association contact:
Dylan Brod at email@example.com